I wanted to take a moment to express my deep gratitude for the past four days. I felt that each activity, meal, discussion and adventure was created with great care and intention. You set the tone for generosity, compassion and deep listening. You ensured that every comfort was surpassed, so that we could focus on reconnecting with ourselves and nature.
In life I’ve been taught that love must be earned. Yet during the retreat I experienced countless acts of kindness by complete strangers. My heart is so full. My perceptions are changed. This is a transformative gift that I will carry with me always.
I am so grateful, is all I keep thinking.
Yoga Meditation Hiking Retreat
Peaceful Mountain, North Cascade Mountains, WA
July 7-10, 2022
For 3 Nights: $475 shared room with shared bath. $525 shared room with private bath inside room includes 3 nights shared accommodations, organic, healthy meals, all yoga, meditation classes, sound healing, guided hike, hot tub. Tent option $400 (must bring your own tent & gear, or can rent from us for $25).
Please note that this is an alcohol free event.
The retreat was absolutely wonderful. I am energized and full of optimism as I face some daunting challenges in the coming months.
A journey is best measured in friends, not in miles.
This year’s retreat theme will be “Joy and Gratitude”. Many of us believe we are lacking in these traits, but in truth, joy (in Sanskrit, “Ananda”) is the essence of who we are. Gratitude flows easily when we align with the truth of who we are. Joy and gratitude lift our energy vibration out of despair, anxiety and fear.
What else will we do
Kirtan and Sound Bath
Kirtan (call and response singing or chanting) is an easy way to calm the mind and access higher energy vibrations. We will also invite the group to lie down and relax while Liz and Roy play a variety of instruments and sounds to help us move into blissful rest before bedtime, ahhhhhhhhhh ….
Peaceful Mountain is a beautiful accommodation near Mt. Baker with everything we need: yoga space with hardwood floors, meditation spaces, exercise room, hot tub, sauna, full kitchen from which we will serve three delicious meals daily, and access to nature and hiking trails. Rod is a wonderful owner and host, who may play his didgeridoo for us if we are lucky!
Teachers, cooks and hike leaders
Liz and Roy pride ourselves in creating loving, organic, healthy yet amazingly tasty meals. Included is Friday night dinner, three meals each day, Saturday and Sunday, and bountiful Monday brunch.
Roy Holman will teach some of the yoga classes and lead the hike. Roy teaches a breath-connected, meditative, flow viniyoga, and has led over 60 retreats, in the North Cascades as well as in Sedona, Mexico, Costa Rica, Bali and Guatemala. We will have a total of four or five yoga classes over the weekend in the beautiful space, breathwork workshops, meditation classes,, a hike, a silent meditation walk..
Liz Gross is an amazing, intuitive healer, and will also teach yoga, meditation and energy work, and help cook! She will offer a variety of optional extra healing gifts extra cost), and each of us is available for issues or questions that arise.
Liz: “I believe all healing involves alignment of the soul with the body. When you’re consciously in touch with the life energy within yourself, you have awareness & communication with the flow of energy that connects you to spirit. I feel very passionate about Vibrational Medicine and love working with others in this way & helping others to connect with their purpose and passion in life.”
Vibrational Energy Medicine brings the physical, emotional, mental, & spiritual bodies back into balance, which opens the way for rebuilding the healing systems of the body. Please read more about Liz at her website
All are welcome on our retreats. We do not discriminate for any reason, including vaccinated or unvaccinated, masked or unmasked, for the following reasons:
- Yoga is about unity and oneness, not divisiveness and polarity.
- We trust you to take care of yourself, and to decide first, if this trip is for you, and second, how to take care of yourself. We will do our part to keep everyone safe and honor all your needs, but ultimately, we feel your health is up to you.
- Our body knows how to handle a virus, and has done so for millennia. We trust our body’s innate wisdom to heal. There are outstanding protocols from Dr. Mercola, Dr. Zelenko and many others (Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, Quercetin, sunshine, clearing fear, etc.) to keep us safe.
- Science is now showing unquestionably that the vaccine—which is actually not a vaccine, but an experimental mRNA injection—is neither safe, effective or necessary. It does not prevent either infection or transmission.
- Masks, unless professionally and personally form-fitted with an N95 or N100, do not work for viruses. There is no science that shows that the masks that most of us use work for a virus. Yoga is about life and breath. Masks reduce the amount of oxygen to harmful levels, and increase the amount of carbon dioxide, also to harmful levels.
- Mask and vaccine mandates are unconstitutional, illegal, unnecessary and demonstrably harmful.
- At last count (September 1, 2021) according to VAERS and the CDC, there have been over 590,000 adverse reactions to the vaccine, and 13,000 deaths in the U.S. This is not being reported in the mainstream news, but you can look it up for yourself. Furthermore, studies show that only 1 to 10% of actual adverse reactions and deaths get reported to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Experience Reporting System).
- Europe numbers are 21,00 dead from COVID vaccine (over 2 million adverse reactions) and Brazil’s numbers are 32,000 dead (through August 2021).
- We choose truth, freedom, sovereignty and responsibility over fear, tyranny, disinformation and disempowerment. By “following orders” and “playing it safe” (wearing masks and getting vaccinated), we may in fact be “playing it very dangerous”, as the harmful effects of both masks and vaccines becomes ever more apparent.
- Finally, please know that we have done extensive research. Truth matters.
You! We usually have about 15 people, a chance to make new friends and connect, but also quiet time to read, relax, and rejuvenate. You are invited to do as many or as little as the classes and activities as fits you and your needs.